to provide a minimum of one house each year to a Haitian family in need
- As much as possible, communication and fund handling will be electronic
- There will be no paid administrators – all donations go to
- There will be a volunteer Board of Directors to provide oversight and accountability for the ministry.
Home building process:
- Family is nominated by head pastor of HCM founded church
- Family is approved by WHH board of directors
- Site is prepared and materials delivered
- Haitian contractors start the house
- A short term mission team is sent to finish home and present it to the new owners
- There must be a core family unit
- They must be active members of the church
- They must be nominated by the head pastor of the church
- WHH will not provide homes for unmarried couples living together.
Help make a difference in the lives of our Haitian brothers and sisters in Christ.
Board of Directors:
David Doran, Steve Hari, Rich Kiefer, Mark Lipic, John Maurer, Joel McCall